- Service firms – are they any different? What are the common pains?
- Got stuck?
- How to get ahead of the competition
- Why should people bother to buy from you? (WSPB2BFY?)
- Why doesn’t (traditional) marketing work?
- The Expert! model; Steps to becoming an expert
- The marketing pack
- Identifying the most effective sales method
- The ads don’t work - WOMM
- One-minute brand test
- The law of the vital few - sacking the scum!
- The long tail
- Sell by the hour, product or by value
- Put up the prices
- Gold, silver, bronze...
- Death Valley
- A fast and effective planning process
- 21st century PFS 2010
- Client fundamentals
- Why you are not paid what you are worth
- Stop being so boring
- Eat that frog
- Systems: before/after the sale
- You are your diary
- Free is free: Expensive is the new free
- Fish where the fish are
- How to lose clients without really trying
- You don’t get sued for crappy performance!
- DIY – can you do this on your own?
- Can’t sell, won’t sell
- An experiment in successful sales copy
- Too much in love with your own product?
Read related articles
Go back to the Grow Your Service Firm page
Or use the hashtag #GYSF when mentioning the book on Twitter
Order The Book
Order the book from Amazon.co.uk
Order a signed copy for £12.99 inc. P&P.
Author: Robert Craven
Publish Date: November 2011
List price: £14.99.
David And Goliath
Small business strengths.
What you should do...
Bright Marketing Academy
Robert's online marketing course.
Try out the Full Membership!
Customer Is King
Available on Kindle!
Have you heard me speak?
Inspirational, innovative and passionate. Robert manages to combine good common sense information on business with a light and humorous approach. Nobody falls asleep when Robert is on his feet. I've always enjoyed working with him. Denis Palmer
Find me here: $5,000-$10,000 Speakers
, Business Speakers
, Customer Service Speakers
, Marketing Speakers
, Strategy Speakers
, Motivational Speakers
, Keynote Speakers
, United Kingdom Speakers
, Europe Speakers
, England Speakers