Tell a Colleague
Send this page to a colleague.
Robert Craven's consulting work
Robert's consultancy work is done through The Directors' Centre, the consultancy for growing businesses, that Robert runs from his Bath office.
Robert has a select list of personal clients that he works with, acting as mentor to the managing director and/or the board. Typically these are fast-growth businesses, most of whom have won awards for their exceptional business performance.
- He works with owner-managers and directors of fast-growing business...
- Solving this problem: you're not growing fast enough or you're growing too quickly...
- What he does: he works with you (or your team) to get your business back on track...
- What you get: someone who's 'been there and done it' so you can go there and do it...
- Why he's good for you: your business hits the targets that you've set... and you get the lifestyle that you want to live.
- What makes him different? What he is about is simply...
... to help companies as they face the challenges of growth... to help you to develop and implement strategies and processes that focus on your customers and your profitability.
Robert's track record at helping businesses is very impressive. Add to this his broad experience at Board Level and you will understand how and why he uniquely adds value to all the businesses that he works with.
Small business strengths.
Robert talks MBAs
What you should do...
Robert's online marketing course.
Try out the Full Membership!
Available on Kindle!